I Forgot..!


I forgot what life is all about...
I forgot what it meant to cry...
I forgot that pretending to be happy
Doesn't make you happy...
And that pretending to be smart
Doesn't make you smart...
I forgot that you can't just forget the past
In fear of the future...

I forgot that you can't control
Falling in love...
And if you really do fall in love,
Then you can't make yourself fall
OUT of love...
I learned that I can love...

I learned that it's okay to mess up...
And it's okay to ask for help,
And it's okay to feel like hell,
I learned it's okay to complain and whine
To all your friends for a whole day...

I've learnt that sometimes the things
You want most,
You just can't have,
I've learnt that the greatest thing
About life isn't the parties or the hook-ups..!
 
All images and posts contained in this blog were found on the internet. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please, contact me asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send me an email with ownership proof and I will remove it.Email me to bhojani.ashish1@gmail.com