Republic day

"Happy Republic Day 2 all Indian"



JAY HIND


Take a stand against evil, corruption & terrorism 4 we belong to India, a nation of pride
& we will thus say-"HINDU, MUSLIM, SIKH, ISAI, SAB HAI BHAI BHAI"
JAY HIND...!!!

But Reality is,this
I salute to all martyr who sacrificed there life to save the country, but it is also very unfortunate when people show there ignorance why 26 january is celeberated, and most of the people now don't show there interest on celeberation at RAJPATH,they just consider this day is like a normal holiday,I know some people get hurts when they read this post, but this is the reality man..!
 
All images and posts contained in this blog were found on the internet. If by anyhow any of them is offensive to you, please, contact me asking for the removal. If you own copyrights over any of them and do not agree with it being shown here, please send me an email with ownership proof and I will remove it.Email me to bhojani.ashish1@gmail.com